Re: question about PC-AT V2

Philippe, it's not clear to me what exactly the problem is.
"VI1 does arrive at IR1 on the 8259 but INT is not asserted"
then:-
"the 8259 seems to work fine as INT is generated and INTA"

The INTA will only be generated by the 8259A if it gets and accepts an INT.

Have you tried another INT vector.

John