RE: [N8VEM-S100:1494] IDE board BIOS question

Bob, I have been traveling all week and have gotten back to a ton of backed
dup stuff here.
Before I dig into this, two things.

What CF card you using. I and others have found that some behave strangely
with the MYIDE software.  I have no ideas why, perhaps others have
suggestions.   If you are not using one,  could you try working with the
Kingston, Maxell or Patriot  4GB  CF cards. They are very common.  For
example had reliability problems with the SCANDISK cards.

Second the reset initialization pulse width to these cards is very critical.
Are you using a Z80 (10Mhz) CPU, if not adjust the software delay.

The software should work for both the dual and single IDE boards.
I'm assuming you are using the "MYIDE.COM" program BTW, without
modifications. Right?

John

John Monahan Ph.D
e-mail: mon...@vitasoft.org