S-100 update

Hi!  I just ordered some of the S-100 ZFDC boards and they should be here in mid April.

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/ZFDC%20Board/ZFDC.htm

Work continues on the S-100 68K CPU board.  The first prototype was a success and we are making some adjustments for the next prototype.

We are going to make a second S-100 8086 CPU board prototype in the next couple of weeks.

Rich and I are also working on an S-100 6502 CPU board.  It is in the design stage and should be going to prototype board soon.

John just got the second S-100 Console IO board up and running.  It is much simplified from the original version and hopefully settling on a final version before too long.

I have plenty of S-100 parallel ASCII keyboard converter boards and S-100 4MB SRAM boards on hand.  They are $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US or $6 shipping elsewhere.

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/IBM%20Keyboard/IBM%20Keyboard.htm

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/RAM%20Board/4MG%20RAM%20Board.htm

My plan is to reorder the S-100 Serial IO board and S-100 EPROM boards soon.

They have builders with about 18 boards on the waiting list now and I still need a couple more each to go ahead.

Please contact me if you would like to get on the waiting list.