From: steven.f...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 19:56:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2530] Abridged summary of n8vem...@googlegroups.com - 37 Messages in 3 Topics
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com

Strange? I could not find my requested for one piece of this board. Hopefully, it is not too late to add my name into your listing.

Thanks,
Steven

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 7:52 PM, <n8vem...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Group: http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem-s100/topics
    Jeff Galinat <jgal...@optonline.net> Feb 25 08:40PM -0500

    Neil,
    Today, I also asked Andrew to be in on the small run of the new V2
    MS-DOS support board but since you are going to be placing the order
    please put me down for quantity 1. ...more
    Back to top
    nbreeden <nbre...@me.com> Feb 25 07:37PM -0800

    Yes, I'm be organizing the buy, distributing the boards etc.
    -Neil