Re: [N8VEM-S100:6101] RFC - S100 Bus Test Point PCB

Hi Don,
  Great idea!  I would go for 2 of them.  Let me know when you want payment.  Thank you very much!
Regards,
Jeff

On 1/29/2015 2:47 AM, Don Caprio wrote:

Maybe there is a better way. Perhaps there's a better mouse trap
but I came up with this simple PCB design that you can mount in
a bus extender card to make life a little easier.

I'll be ordering a limited quantity for myself and would be happy to
include others. The board would be about $3.50 with qty 25 pricing,
$2.00 qty 50 (2 for price of 1).

Thanks for your feedback.

--
Don Caprio