Re: [N8VEM-S100:4889] Re: Group Purchase - FPMini Front Panel Switches

Frank looks good.

The design I sent you was for a half bracket with a little extra
spacing (1") on the ride and left side with a series of mounting holes.
The overall bracket length could be trimmed to fit a case.

My intention was to use 2 half brackets (or just one) as the mounting jig
and in the chassis as a strain relief bar.