Re: [N8VEM-S100:5183] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

Hi Philippe,

I think there's plenty of interest (I'm certainly interested at least.)

Ant's been extremely busy the last time I spoke with him and that was
making it tough.

Unless I'm misremembering, he was going to make some changes and then
we'd place an order.

Hopefully he gets a chance to breath and can let us know how it's going.

Todd

* Philippe Elie <philip...@gmail.com> [140909 17:13]: