Re: [N8VEM-S100:7427] s100 boards

Alas, you now need to set up an account for yourself to see things :-<.  Here's what it currently shows:

S-100 Boards

Board / Component

Stock

 Price
Order Contact Notes
Regular Prototyping Board   $20
Buffered Prototyping Board   $20
Buffered Prototyping Board Mini Sea of PTH's 30 $20 Josh Bensadon
Backplane (9 slot, terminated) - V4 20 $15 Todd Goodman

Dual IDE 15 $20

Ed Snider

Parallel ASCII Keyboard   $20
4MB SRAM 13
$20 Gary Kaufman

System Monitor Board 44 $20 Todd Goodman
Bus Extender 44 $20 Todd Goodman
RAM / ROM 16 $20

Ed Snider

Serial I/O 3 $20 Ed Snider
PIC/RTC 5 $20 Ed Snider
Z80 V2 CPU board
30
$20

Gary Kaufman

Propeller Based Console I/O 23 $20 Ed Snider
ZFDC 30
$20 Gary Kaufman
68000/68010 CPU board   $20

8088 Master/Slave CPU Board
15
$20

Gary Kaufman

6502 CPU board 30

$20

Todd Goodman
16MB SRAM 60 $20 Todd Goodman
Parallel I/O Board 40 $20 Todd Goodman
Bus Terminator 40 $20 Todd Goodman
S-100 PC-AT Ver 02 (DOS Support Board)  15 $20 Neil Breeden
S-100 Front Panel (aka FP Mini) 4 $20 Don Caprio
Front Panel - Full Size (reproduction of a popular classic)
2 ?? Don Caprio  Looking for Beta tester
S-100 Buss Breakout Board 75 $5 Don Caprio Board In production