Re: [N8VEM-S100:7360] FPMini Switches Available

Don,
I would like one of the rev 2 front panel boards.

Thanks,
Rick

Don Caprio <ilv...@gmail.com> wrote:

The FP Mini toggle switches finally shipped from NKK.
They are due to arrive this Friday.

I went out on a limb and placed a sizable order. Hoping
there is enough interest to help support this project and
make it available for those that missed the first round.

I have a new board design with the correct RUN/WAIT
LED positions and mounting holes for the switch bracket.
If you'd like a Version two board let me know and I'll add your
name to the list. Hoping to do a run of at least 25 boards to
make worth while.

If you interested in ordering switches or have questions please
contact me.

Thank you.

--
Don Caprio