RE: [N8VEM-S100:2355] Re: Board Run

Nice idea!
Just for the record, I'd support a rerun of the following boards by buying at least one (of some, probably two) of each one of these:

* 6502 master/slave CPU board
* 8088 CPU board
* 68000 CPU board
* System bus monitor board
* Serial I/O board

Bye,
Fabio

On Feb 8, 2014 12:10 AM, "Crusty OMO" <crus...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi Group,

I am thinking of helping out and doing a board run.  I was planning on doing the unbuffered prototype board, but Andrew thought someone else here may already have that in motion?  First, let me start by saying I'm in Canada, so it may be a little more costly to ship to the US, but internationally it might not make any difference.

Can we hear a vote of which boards to build, and a show of hands who might want to build them?

I don't want to organize the group... but with a little communication I believe we can organize ourselves.

Regards,
Josh