RE: Available S-100 Boards?

Hi Fabio!  Thanks!  OK no problem!

I reserved one each of the S-100 bus extender and S-100 buffered prototyping board PCBs for you.

They are labeled with you name and will sit on my shelf until an opportunity for shipping is available.

Yes, we did do an S-100 bus terminator/prototyping board a while back but to be honest I don't recall what became of it.

Are there any photos of it "in the wild"?

http://www.s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Terminator%20Board/Bus%20Terminator%20Board.htm