Re: PIC32 Ascii Terminal

Tim -

I emailed you privately as well.

I have ordered enough parts for 35 boards, and will have 50 PC boards fabricated.  I have 32 kits spoken for.   If all goes well (no missing/damaged parts, no kits lost in shipping) I'll have one for Tim and 2 others.  I'll just need to wait until the other kits are packaged and delivered.

At the least, I can provide you with a bare board and would be willing to program up a PIC32.

- Gary