Re: [N8VEM-S100:3295] S-100 boards in work - uPD7220

Hi Fabio,

Thats great, I was kind of hoping you would take up the 6502 flag :-)
take a look at the ECB uPD7220 folder linked below, there are 40 files (2 pages) to look at, the zip file D7220-1303-test-pgm.zip contains a source listing in 'C' of the ECB version test program, plus loads of other data.

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=ECB%20uPD7220%20GDC

Speed of code development is not a problem, I'm sure that your contribution will be most welcome by all.

Is there anyone out there who would like to tackle the x86 platform ?

regards

David Fry