Re: [N8VEM-S100:5199] Re: FP Mini Complete build kit Available - PRICE REDUCED

Are those machine-tooled (MT) sockets?

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 2:35 PM, Don Caprio <ilv...@gmail.com> wrote:
Previous I had offered a complete component kit for the FP Mini front panel board for $60.
This was based on a single source and qty 1 prices.

After shopping prices and using several sources I'm happy to report that the cost for a kit
is now only $25. I've tried to use only US manufactured parts. There are some exceptions.
If you've sent me funds I'll be refunding the difference.

Kit's are now $25 plus $6 shipping (US).

Kit Parts List:

Component Ref Desc Qty
U14,U25 7400 2
U13,U16 7402 2