RE: [N8VEM-S100:7128] S100 extender board

Jeff a BOM would be nice, particularly if you have item to do a vendor catalogue #’s.  just send me a pdf, I will add it to the bottom of the web page

John

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Albrecht
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2015 1:59 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:7128] S100 extender board

I completed and tested two.

John if you like I began a BOM. Made it easier for me to gather the parts pre construction. Also I made a detail of the edge connector fingers to the PCB solder pads pre soldering. Do you have a source repository for the extender? I could branch it and send a pull request. I'll add more detail to the BOM if you like I could add the Digi-Key part numbers that you have in the article detail. Don't know where and what size Google puts this image. Let me know if you want the original 4020x628

Thanks for publishing the extender.

Value

Quanity

Part