Re: [N8VEM-S100:3786] Re: Group Buy of S-100 Bus Extender Boards

Hi Curt,

I've added you to the list.

I have some connectors that I purchased bulk from Mouser.  I posted
about them before.  My post in the archives is at:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/n8vem-s100/S-100$20connectors/n8vem-s100/y_8y8egDThY/QqwVmdMON94J

Thanks,

Todd

* curt mayer <cu...@zen-room.org> [140525 19:48]: