Re: [N8VEM-S100:3515] Re: Help with Dual CF S-100 IDE VERSION 02

So this is the correct adapter I take it?  Thanks for the link Paul.
I need to get a few of these.

Ed

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 5:29:05 AM UTC-5, pbirkel wrote:
See: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822998003

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 6:22 AM, David Fry <dgf...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi Neil,

as you have noted, most CF adapters out there have the IDE connector mounted in a way that is 'inverted' from our point of view,
The CF adapter IDE connector should have the locating bump on the component side, Most Don't.
John uses a adapter made by SyBa, these are available on Ebay if you search for 'syba cf adapter'
alternatively you can run a IDE cable out to a Startech 3.5" Drive Bay CF adapter as I have done, these work fine also.

Regards

David Fry