Re: [N8VEM-S100:1099] dual IDE card

Capacitance probably is the issue. At one time Intel produced a DMA Controller that had the same problem. Customers complained it didn't work
and the Intel engineers said it did. However they had never run it without a scope on a certain pin. Eventually they figured it out and changed the
tech note to include having a small capacitor on that pin. Congrats for intuiting the issue.

Douglas