New S100 Bus 16MB Static RAM and MSDOS Support boards have arrived.

The new GAL based 16MGB S100 Bus Static RAM board and V3 MSDOS support boards have arrived in from China.

These are described here:-

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/16M%20RAM%20Board/16MG%20RAM%20Board.htm#A_Third_Prototype_16MB_Static_RAM_Board

and here:-

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/MSDOS%20Board/MSDOS%20Board.htm#V3-Board

Over 80 boards in all!

If you ordered these board you should have gotten an e-mail directly from me. If so,  DO NOTHING. I will send the board(s) to you with PayPal wiring instructions.   If you did not get this e-mail and you ordered a board,  please let me know ASAP,  at this address:- monahan AT vitasoft DOT org.