Re: [N8VEM-S100:6428] Re: IMSAI 8080A CPU board help.

Todd -

I just have the left most jumper (1-2) on JP9, with the remainder open.

- Gary

On 2/23/2015 8:23 PM, litte...@mchsi.com wrote:
try this;

https://sites.google.com/site/litterbox99/home/img055.jpg?attredirects=0

----- Original Message -----
From: litte...@mchsi.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 7:14:23 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:6427] Re: IMSAI 8080A CPU board help.

Josh,

I've studied the scheme's, ohm'd out traces, pulled chips, looked under a
magnifier till my eyes bled and even scanned the solder side on my flat bed
scanner to view under magnification. No solder bridges found.......
It should not work, but I'm happy it does. I need a second set of eyes.
If someone would take a look, perhaps I missed something, maybe it's not
jumped correctly;

https://sites.google.com/site/litterbox99/_/rsrc/1424722167817/home/img055.jpg?height=167&width=320