Re: [N8VEM-S100:3586] S-100 PC-AT Ver 02 (DOS Support board) Initial Run

Hi Neil,
  I wasn't one of the "early 5" requestors/testers but it appears that John M. has said the board looks good so I am good to send you money any time you would like it.  Just  let me know  and I will get payment to you once you know the price of the production run.  Thank you for all your efforts in handling the order!
Regards,
Jeff Galinat