Re: [N8VEM-S100:7762] A New Single Board Z80 based S100 bus board is now available

On 10/18/2015 10:12 PM, Paul Birkel wrote:
John: For those of us to live most in our email clients than directly in Google Groups, it's extremely useful to see mail headers like:

[N8VEM-S100:7761] A New Single Board Z80 based S100 bus board is now available

Can somebody give an example of what functional value the message sequence number in there provides to them? I find the message sequence numbers in the Subject: prefix to be counterproductive - it interferes with sorting by Subject:, which is a quick and useful way to pivot the list of messages being viewed.

I've probably got five messages in my Drafts folder that I never sent to the list because I figured it must just be me. But if somebody's expending effort over the Subject: line, can we please lose this useless info?

Thanks,
--Steve.