next PCB reorder

Hi!  Thanks for everyone who participated on the S-100 IDE V2 board PCB reorder.  It was a big success and all the boards have now been sent to their builders.  It is a real joy to see the builders get the boards and I’m looking forward to seeing and hearing how these work for them.

So the next PCB in the queue will be the S-100 ZFDC board PCBs since there are 28 boards waiting for builders.  I will order those probably tomorrow morning.  After the S-100 ZFDC the next will be the S-100 4MB SRAM board PCBs followed by the S-100 backplane PCBs.

Attached is the current S-100 board waiting list so if you have additions or subtractions please contact me and I will update the list.

Thank you very much in making the reorder of the S-100 IDE V2 board PCBs such a success.  Have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

PS, there are still a couple of S-100 Z80 CPU board, a few S-100 6502 CPU board, and about a dozen S-100 Serial IO board PCBs left in case anyone is looking for them.