Hi Jack,
  How di i contact you ?

I would like a couple of boards

1 8088 qty 1
2 ide V2a
1 keyboard converter

           Thanks
               Doug Wood

On Sunday, 5 January 2014 10:06:45 UTC-5, JackRubin wrote:
I have the following unbuilt boards available. Quantity one each, unless otherwise noted:

6502 CPU v1
8086 CPU v1
68000 CPU v2
IDE v1 - five 20-pin sockets tacked in place
IDE v2 - qty 2
IDE v2a? - same layout as v2 but with better ground fill - qty 4
Serial v1 - qty 2
Keyboard converter v1 - qty 2
PROM v2-2 - qty 2
PIC-RTC - qty 2
Prototype v2

I've done my best to identify versions using the information at S100computers.com; ask if you need more info.
Price is $15 each including shipping within the US. I'm happy to ship outside the US but contact me for cost.

Please contact me directly if interested.

Thanks,
Jack