Re: Group Purchase - FPMini Front Panel Switches

Hi Don,

I was looking at your blog from way back in 2012 building the prototypes and thinking maybe we could use one of the "cheap" PCB places that doesn't have at tooling fee like Seedstudio, and take your "switch alignment tool" and make it into a small PCB with the holes in it.  Then have a bunch made.  That way the folks who are getting switches could also get the alignment tool to keep them nice and straight when we solder them in place.....

Just an idea.

Andrew B