[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:508] S-100 6502 CPU poll
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:508] S-100 6502 CPU poll
- From: Andrew Lynch <lyn...@yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 10:19:11 -0800 (PST)
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of lyn...@yahoo.com designates 126.96.36.199 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lyn...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) head...@yahoo.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1322331551; bh=4JwzraQcSXHw/RQGx/JZd+6FJkNPher4PZbv+Rszl88=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=j31slq9rh0i9qjS88gDkxhbQrLb4VBKgRBhgpnEV9AnNIkyWB+1kzc261T9uH8f1O2IkTO6g6AQgdOsX3wVxQrBj9bfsy+HuFWxK2/H24vq5Z2MVNi7+99K2wjYSSClTGEQD/s07f5QS+dxt98pEKV17ruwgFbih6Je42En76bI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Cp/kqya5NPiY0NhYeugmHfr9BuWN23eJ40PHDXpdJ7qkmRjI6Y6s6vyQwQVlNuMeyhPwZ1oSTSmOA9cDkY8kEqhBKbMCXm1xJDhoJWPrPQGjIYdLctYeM6Ieu7309sMpHpDP1ZsCUFi3e9jgbavDj4Nxzyk1SmHn3T30B4HVGVY=;
- In-reply-to: <ABC44978-81F2-4182-87A6-674CEA84AB60@comcast.net>
Hi Neil! Thanks! Yes, this board will have all the changes and fixes you've identified during build and test of the prototype. Basically the V1 is just a fixed version of the prototype. I will add you to the list. I think we are up to 10 boards for builders now.
I really appreciate all the great work and help you did with the S-100 6502 CPU board build and test. Without doubt, you and Rich are largely responsible for this project coming to fruition. It is quite a good thing!
Thanks and have a nice day!
--- On Sat, 11/26/11, Neil Breeden <nbre...@comcast.net> wrote:
> From: Neil Breeden <nbre...@comcast.net>
> Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:508] S-100 6502 CPU poll
> To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
> Date: Saturday, November 26, 2011, 10:59 AM
> Will this card have the identified
> changes from the Beta card? If it's updated to include those
> changes then I'll take one as well.
> On Nov 24, 2011, at 12:53 PM, lynchaj wrote:
> > Hi
> > More information on the S-100 6502 CPU board
> > The S-100 6502 as a specific range ($F800-$F8FF) of
> memory mapped to
> > the S-100 IO space. You can use standard S-100
> IO boards like normal
> > which you access by sending the 6502 to a specific
> range in memory.
> > It works amazingly well and you can use the regular
> S-100 peripheral
> > boards like Serial IO, etc.
> > http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder¶m=S-100%206502%20CPU%20board
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgFUeJdO7-E
> > Thanks and have a nice day!
> > Andrew Lynch