Re: [N8VEM-S100:2850] Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards

Hi Ed,

That is almost a token price!  Of course I'll want one, so put me on the list.

It will be fun, and quite the adventure.  The whole S-100 experience still eludes me.  First, an all in one board turned out to have a corrupted ROM monitor, then I obtained a bunch of useless boards, finally have a good set of CompuPro, but no working drive, (zero for four!).

Steep curve, oh, VERY!  :)

This CF concept seems to be a very good solution to augment the first drive, I've CP/M86 on floppy ready to go.

No reply necessary, I'll watch for the time and method to pay, I'm subscribed.

Bruce Hinton