RE: [N8VEM-S100:4446] Re: Run of S100 - Propeller Driven Console IO board

Just added it to the page Alex

John

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of J. Alexander Jacocks
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 9:24 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:4446] Re: Run of S100 - Propeller Driven Console IO board

OK, fixed.  Thanks for the pointers.

The thing that makes it really tough is that I can't search the PDFs for text, like "R4", so I have to do it by eye.  Very time-consuming, and error-prone.

I've attached a new BoM.  If it could be reviewed, in detail, maybe it could be added to s100computers.com, to help future builders?

Thanks!

- Alex