Re: PAK68/2 and PAK68/3 links

Hi

It is possible that the PAK68/3 circuit boards have *already* been
revived.  I saw this posting on an Atari forum last night which
suggests possibly it has already been done or someone is planning on
doing it.  If so, it may be an opportunity to either work with them or
possibly reuse what they've already done.  There is no point in "re-
inventing the wheel"

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CEgQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.atari-forum.com%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D15%26t%3D24938&ei=ugh5UfDaAo6c9QTnkICQAQ&usg=AFQjCNFMw11XUI4HqtiXOsc-HhdBJON08Q&sig2=3gPfiejBZZHIhfa_5vmT4A&bvm=bv.45645796,d.eWU

I suspect that were we to somehow revive the PAK68/3 that there would
be interested groups in Amiga, Atari, and other 68K type systems.

Any Atari fans want to do a little investigation and poking around to
see what the PAK68/3 situation is?  Especially if the FRAK/2 memory
subsystem is also available it would make *in theory* a 68030 with
expanded RAM a possibility as an add-on to the S-100 68K CPU board.