[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [N8VEM-S100:5777] NKK Switches for Mini FP
- To: <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:5777] NKK Switches for Mini FP
- From: "lcyoung" <lcy...@bellsouth.net>
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 03:34:16 -0500
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=none (google.com: lcy...@bellsouth.net does not designate permitted sender hosts) smtp.mail=lcy...@bellsouth.net; dkim=pass head...@bellsouth.net
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bellsouth.net; s=s2048; t=1418027651; bh=+7u9R79Vv77uNEsY8ybJl7WIpreD6dL7iVBOx+NWI5Y=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:From:Subject; b=GW7Vj8z2Y/YbxlV+Mnc+CTVc1m4DuJ1c8kiUTL06TR47NL5KOvVUiay8vMDbmz2AuksNoNSXxGSQElQ6QncSSaEJcmXek71RKwBiv8P9NGbL24lZL6q4mMC7hysw5BCsQH50h/c/EfaOlDIiu1h/RLeFVXNlq/O3Rt4tdndPiAkDDsZ2e2OiE96Wv510R2mdbXGlRgGbubGOrw+bDqIrFtibA0gVMm4Am6l2+XTetbKAo0bjfj2aphjdCUfSZ0c7stVOaKvc7BZN7hlxPJfGqUCxbZXXqX9gMLO9oDvn0V9JfleI93NJcfd9JdZaZX6Yq3VkX2MCRQFVlOY6K5+xNg==
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=bellsouth.net; b=kcR2ATxKvNd/Rw8sKZbc9hbHMrqaVgNUBrdRYSviagyfVVqttSQeEZOB0BrB56HiIit+5wGcASaincgB0C7yme90EB60lb7z1tzdO/7k/PhCEcb31axBacWqPAXjkNmjzEAWudbmgJlGtMJ14fKdMpuNtyEbQ9WpleaEABlHn1WkxcvtSwEJYDJWuAfV2U1TpeXYgFhZFXiOrOmpdrSDjqCq95F8mwZnN2/f4kJNEJ6h7+vLyfdms0+HK9Ql5ZEX61PJNHHZA81QqSpktWOPCrWJUHl9PYmUquTniorz7G7z9BvnbDnDOYsaPZorF9gaQfjMLuYne/43awWdHoSaSA==;
- In-reply-to: <54852BC3.email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <54852BC3.email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AdASoLqxYUzguRiqRO6GfTlHy4Ho4wAIMs6g
I would be interested in 2 (two) of these brackets. Sounds like a great idea!
Don't have my switches yet- should be any day now.
From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Don Caprio
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2014 11:41 PM
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:5777] NKK Switches for Mini FP
Folks are starting to get the switches for the FP mini board and asking about a switch bracket.
The switch bracket has two important purposes. One is for the positioning of the switches when you solder them in. I've tried doing this without a bracket and it's very difficult to get them lined up perfect without some sort of jig.
I already have a quote from sheet metal fabricator here in town to produce one.
In small quantities it was $15 USD.
I'm thinking that I can do these on my mill, probably five or six at a time for just the cost of materials. I already have drill bits and tap for the tiny screws. I'm going to give it a try this week.
If your interested in a bracket please let me know so I can gage the interest level.
We may be to produce a few and pass them onto other builders on a 'loaner'
basis. However my original plan was to use the bracket for installation and as a strain relief in the chassis.
Please feel free to send along your ideas and suggestions.
On 12/ 7/14 03:17 PM, G. Beat wrote:
> Before I setup the bench for assemblying this board, later this month,
> Did someone develop a switch frame (or std. Process) for maintainibg alignment, as I solder these switches?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.