Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 13:05:39 -0700
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:7034] Re: MiniFP users - check this
From: cap...@uxpro.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com

Great, glad it arrived ok.

I may have told you but just in case I haven't. I'm having trouble locating my
stock of white switches. I'm going to order more on Monday so hoping to be
able to ship them to you by end of week. I'll ship the bracket kit as well.

I did get confirmation of my order from NKK. I'll have stock replenished for the
red/blue in about 4-6 weeks.