Re: S-100 Card Edge Connectors and ECB DIN 41612 Connectors

On Thursday, February 6, 2014 2:11:54 PM UTC-6, Todd Goodman wrote:
I would like to ship these using a priority mail small flat rate box
which is $5.80 in the US.  This will provide $50 insurance and some
protection for the connectors.

Ants project is an 18 slot, so

1) Can you fit 18 or 36 S100 in one of those boxes

2) Worried a bit about $400 of connectors vs $50 of insurance.

3) If the Ant project will be ready soon I should order connectors now.  On the other hand if there's no hurry I should order in April.  If the Ant project boards for the entire USA were sent to you, then we'd save postage by packing the boards and connectors in the same box, again assuming they fit see #1 above.