From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Gary Kaufman
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 11:53 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Cc: lyn...@yahoo.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:5525] Re: Fw: S-100 PC Keyboard Converter Board

The keyboard converter PCB is a very nice board, but the encoding doesn't work well with the "later" 102/AT style keyboards.

The Propeller board does a better job with a PC/AT Keyboard.  Also the MSDOS support board has keyboard input.

There are also lots of boards to adapt a PC/AT keyboard to a parallel output sold for the Arduino market.  Searching Ebay for arduino and keyboard will turn up lots in the $4-5 range.  I don't know how good they are, but it's worth a try.

- Gary