RE: [N8VEM-S100:3212] Re: Gary Kildall (of CPM fame) memorial event

Will see you there Robert, BTW just ordered the book. I do a lot of plane travel, looks like a good one!

John

PS.  Locals so far, are yourself and Don Caprio.  I will wear a name badge!

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 4:42 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:3212] Re: Gary Kildall (of CPM fame) memorial event

Thank you John, I was not even aware of the Facebook page. If I still lived in CA, I'd take a day off and go.

Anyone interested in Kildall should definitely read the chapter devoted to him in the _paperback_ edition of "They Made America."

http://www.amazon.com/They-Made-America-Centuries-Innovators/dp/0316013854

You can pick up a used copy, starting at 1 penny + s/h ($3.99). The hardback edition's chapter is interesting, but nothing at all compared to the later paperback version.

Regards,

Robert Greenstreet