From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Albrecht
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 9:29 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:6820] Re: Reorder of S-100 8-slot Backplane PCB

It's an original kit my Dad bought. I think I have the invoice for it. He never finished it nor the CPU and Ram boards. He's got one of the narrow boards and an unsoldered full size backplane upgrade. He moved on to Imsai, Cromemco, Xitan and Polymorphic. I picked up with CompuPro equipment and his California Computer Systems. I ran a BBS off the Imsai running Bye510 etc... I've recently rebuilt the Imsai power supply. I have several of the old boards running like Imsai 8080, Vector Graphics 8k static and such and I picked up a JAIR from Josh. I don't know how soon if ever I'll finish Dad's Altair kit. Josh suggested to me it may be worth more unfinished... My first efforts in Altair would probably be an 8080b a friend gave me including a couple floppy drives, need some ?37 pin? cables and a hard sectored boot disk.

So many projects, so little time....

 - jeffa