Re: new webpage needed

Andrew, if you think it would be sufficient to add a couple of columns, 1 for the person with the boards and another perhaps to mark upcoming orders, I don't mind updating the page. A second table can then be added at the bottom with appropriate contact information using the existing notes, just cleaned up a bit. I haven't had sufficient time or space to do much in the way of building, but I can provide some assistance with the page if you'd like.

Regards, Brian.