From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Lynch
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 7:17 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:803] RE: [N8VEM: 13537] Andrew- I need more S100 boards!

Hi Leonard!  Thanks!  You are on the S-100 waiting list for the boards you listed below.  I do have some S-100 Z80 CPU board PCBs and some S-100 Serial IO board PCBs remaining so you can get those now if you would like.

Since the S-100 MS DOS Support board PCBs are now all gone, I will be re-ordering the S-100 IDE board PCBs this weekend.   Once those are mostly gone then I will get the S-100 ZFDC PCBs and then the S-100 backplane PCBs.

Things are going a bit slower than planned but still moving!  Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch