RE: [N8VEM-S100:164] S-100 ZFDC PCBs have arrived!

Hi Rich!  Thanks!  You are down for one S-100 System Monitor Board.  Here is the rough plan for board orders over the next few months or so.

Inventory

Status

AVAILABLE

DONE

DONE

DONE

AVAILABLE

DONE

DONE

DONE

DONE

DONE

AVAILABLE

AVAILABLE

IN WORK

IN WORK

IN WORK

IN WORK

IN WORK

Name

Regular Protoboard

Buffered Protoboard

Backplane

IDE

ASCII Keyboard

4MB SRAM

System Monitor

Bus Extender

EPROM

IO

PIC/RTC

Z80 CPU

Intelligent FDC

Console IO

68K CPU

8086 CPU

6502 CPU

Total

3

18

5

10

0

0

6

8

21

21

1

5

9

18

8

0

1

Basically, the S-100 Serial IO and S-100 EPROM are next since those are already ordered.  The S-100 Serial IO boards are already here and the S-100 EPROM boards should be here by the end of April.

By the way, I screwed up and ordered the S-100 Serial IO boards *twice* so there are way more than we need.  If anyone needs S-100 Serial IO boards please let me know.  I have *plenty*!

Next would be the S-100 Console IO board which I will probably order this weekend hopefully.

Then the S-100 6502 CPU board prototype as soon as it finished trace routing.  I think it is getting close.

The next PCB reorder would be the S-100 buffered prototyping board and the redesigned S-100 IDE boards afterwards.

If I had infinite cash I would just order a huge stack of all the boards but unfortunately I can only afford to order basically one batch at a time.  The proceeds from one batch fund the next and so on and so forth we go around.

Obviously the way to move boards up and down in relative order is to have more builders on the waiting list requesting them.  I need about 20 boards per order to start an order and 25 boards to break even on the order not counting other expenses.  Any remaining funds goes to prototype boards like S-100 6502 CPU board, S-100 68K CPU board, ECB uPD7220 V2 board, the home computer, etc.