RE: [N8VEM-S100:575] S-100 8086 Up and Runing

Wow! Woo Hoo!  More pictures please!

This is fantastic news !  Thanks Leon!

Woo Hoo!  Yay!  This is great!

John and I have been struggling with the S-100 8086 CPU board for months if
not more than a year on this board.

You cannot imagine the joy and relief to see this project finally seeing
success "in the field".

Wow!

BTW, is your S-100 system operating with multiple CPUs?

In theory, your system could have a Z80 and a 8086 simultaneously and switch
back and forth.

Fantastic news!  Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch