Re: [N8VEM-S100:2777] New to group, getting started questions...

* geka...@gmail.com <geka...@gmail.com> [140317 21:04]:
> I'm new to the group, but have used S-100 systems a great deal in the
> somewhat distant past.
>
> I'm excited to get going, and was trying to figure out what a minimal CP/M
> 2.2 configuration would entail.
>
> I have an IMSAI case, along with various 5/8" disk drives already.
>
> Looks like I'd need:
>
>   S-100 Z80 Master CPU  Board
> ZFDC Controller  Board or S-100 IDE Board
> S-100 Serial-IO  Board
> S-100 Bus EPROM/RAM Board or 4 MB S-100 Static RAM  Board
>
> I'd certainly consider sponsoring a run of boards, and might consider
> "over-ordering" so that there was a small stockpile available to help get
> other new folks started.
>
> Suggestions, guidance appreciated.
>
> - Gary

Hi Gary,

There's a 16MB S-100 Static RAM board undergoing routing at the moment
and I'm planning a group buy once it ready.

It uses two mezzanine boards for the RAM.  Please see John's page at:

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/16M%20RAM%20Board/16MG%20RAM%20Board.htm

If that works for you let me know and I'll put you down on the list.

Regards,

Todd