OT: VCF-MW

Hi Guys,

Well, we went to VCF MW this weekend and had a great time.

Dave Ruske (www.COSMACELF.com), Lee Hart, Bill Rowe and myself exhibited a big line up of COSMAC ELF 1802 systems.
There's a thread opening up about it on the COSMAC ELF yahoo group with links to everyone's pictures, but here's a shot of the group.
Now that this is done, I'll be tackling the CP/M issues on the 8080 board and fixing up Matt's Super ELF.

Matt, Here's an idea... how about you and your friend come back to Toronto on Dec 6, 2014 for World of Commodore Show?
I am intending to exhibit my ALTAIR there loading Micro-Soft 4K Basic.  I will ready your Super ELF by that date and you can pick it up at the show???  I'll put it in the "Free" pile and you can scoop it up... just kidding.

Here's a picture of us at our exhibit, left to right, Me, Lee, Bill, Dave.

Cheers,
Josh Bensadon