Re: [N8VEM-S100:5789] Propeller Console board

Josh --

Since I just did this myself, here it goes. You need to grab the Propeller IDE from Parallax (a free download). Then, you use that to compile the spin files and download them to the board. It's very easy. You open the main code file and compile it (F11) and it automatically pulls in the other files.

I bought the USB programming dongle ($15 at Digi-Key) or I think you can do it with a regular serial port.

Sent from my iPhone