RE: [N8VEM-S100:7445] serial I/O board

Not sure what that means David.  Andrew is not really updating that site these days.  Is somebody else?

John

From: yoda [mailto:yo...@r2d2.org]
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2015 2:09 PM
To: N8VEM-S100
Cc: mon...@vitasoft.org
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:7445] serial I/O board

Looks like there are still 3 boards left on the Inventory page?  http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 12:36:11 PM UTC-5, monahanz wrote:

Harold I don’t have any boards left from the last round. Possibly somebody else here does.  If not you would have to start another order round. Either you yourself or somebody in the group.  All board  KiCAD/Gurber files are supplied at the bottom of each appropriate S100Computers.com  web page.  Almost any group can make these simple boards. I use http://www.pcbcart.com  (in China). But Gary Kaufmann recently had very nice boards done by http://www.pcbway.com.

John