From: turner...@hotmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:4521] Trip Report - Met Crusty OMO
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 18:46:32 -0400

Hey Josh!

11:30, but only because of roadwork on the 401.

Yes, I should have taken pictures. And yes, I just watched "Pirates of Silicon Valley", and read Steve Wozniak's comments on the movie. It's somewhat painful to me that I missed buying an Apple I by two years. I remember looking at an Apple about 1978 in a store, and I think the keyboard had pasted-on letters and symbols.

Regards,

Matt