Attention FP Mini Kit Recipients - Incorrect Part Shipped

It looks like some of you who ordered FP mini kit's
may have got incorrect parts for resistor nets R1-3, RR5-6.

Some kits may contain a Dale part # 5-221/331G which is a 220ohm/330ohm pull-up/pull-down terminator.
DO NOT install this part!
It should be a 220 ohm 10 pin resistor network.

If you have them please email me and I'll send you replacements.

Sorry for the error and special thanks to Ian McLaughlin for bringing
this to my attention.

Thank you.

--
Don Caprio