Re: [N8VEM-S100:5295] Re: N8VEM

Hi Tom,

If you look at:

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory

It shows the Order Contact for those boards that are available along
with email addresses for them.

I have S-100 bus terminator cards available.

They're $20 each plus $5.95 shipping in the US (I can ship more than one
card for that price.)

I accept PayPal (please send as Friend or Family) please include your
address as sending money as a Friend does not include it automatically.

Feel free to email me in private if you want.

Thanks,

Todd

* 'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com> [140930 13:51]: