REMOVE ME

On 11/25/2011 10:29 AM, lynchaj wrote:
Hi Leon!  Thanks!  Just for clarification, the FPMini is an
"unannounced project" at the moment -- basically a home brew side
line.  The jist of the idea is to make an S-100 Front Panel board
similar to those found on early S-100 machines and retaining the S-100
form factor.

While it has some functional overlap with the S-100 System Monitor
Board, the FPMini is quite different.  It is less capable as a system
monitor and is restricted to 8-bit only.  However, it can do more
"traditional" front panel tasks like bootstraping the CPU in a ROM-
less system.  There may or may not be a niche for such a board.  We'll
see how this progresses.

This is really just in the "good idea" and/or private experimentation
stage right now.  I'll post more later if and when things further
develop.  Sorry to be so ambiguous but the project is still quite ill-
defined.

Thanks for the encouragement though!  Have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch