Re: [N8VEM-S100:4422] Re: v20-16, z80-20 and chip counterfeits

David -

If you need something cross shipped let me know.

ACP has been around since the days when CP/M was the dominant operating system. Not surprising that their parts are vintage.

I've also been very pleased with Unicorn Electronics.

I'll have to try UtSource for the TIL311's, and wait for Mouser to get in the Z80's (October - ouch).

- Gary