Re: Optima S-100 Case

Yes, there might be some sticker shock once I look further into this.  If that is the case, I have some alternatives in mind as well.

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 4:30:41 AM UTC-7, Vince Mulhollon wrote:
On Monday, June 2, 2014 10:37:59 PM UTC-5, Andrew Bingham wrote:
However I think I'd like an Optima case - after all they made the case for the original Altair 8800, and the classic light blue color is still available.

I have a fear of how many digits the price will have, from past experience with that kind of technology.  I'm not officially signing up for two, but I am interested and watching.