From: Douglas Goodall
Sent: May 15, 2011 1:57 PM
To: "n8vem...@googlegroups.com"
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:212] S-100 board waiting list

It is not that big a deal and i felt foolish after I sent the email to you.

Face it, it wasn't a very strong password to begin with.

I am sorry I gave you grief about it.

Http://Goodall.com

On May 14, 2011, at 3:54 PM, Robert <gst...@indy.net> wrote:

Hello Douglas,

Yes, I apologize.

I thought my email was going directly to Andrew -- not to the list.

I somehow managed to click on the wrong email, which, unbeknownst to me, directed me to the list. I was not happy when I discovered my stupid mistake!

Regards,

Robert Greenstreet